Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recurring Nightmare #281


Because of Natalie Dee, I am posting about a dream I have on many occasions but not as much lately.

There are some dreams that I have over and over and over again. The reoccurring dreams are as listed: A) the many scenarios that keep me from graduating college B) drinking gallons and gallons of water and C) my teeth are falling out by the thousands. My dreams are real. Almost too real. When I first wake it takes me a minute to realize what was a dream or what’s reality. I can go hours trying to figure out if a conversation that I had in my dream was really just the dream, or if it was real and I continued it through the dream. I know when I am stressed or upset or scared, I channel these emotions through my dreams. The one dream that I hate to have is the one where I am doing normal day things, but the whole time my teeth are falling out. Like spitting out watermelon seeds, I spit out my teeth. Or I pull my teeth out. But the thing is, it’s like I have 345 sets of teeth. My teeth hurt in the morning and I just feel weird.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Plurk Me

When you have an office job. And the first thing you want to do is update your Plurk!, this is not something that you want to see. Now who am I going to inform that I woke up with an old Girl Scouts song in my head?!



I promise that I will do a real post soon. There is a post brewing in me, but I want to be in the right mind before I sit down and start typing.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008

bloggity blog blog


The last time I swore off alcohol was January 1, 2006 at 8something p.m. This time it’s July 5, 2008 at 7something p.m. It might be for a day or a week or a month, not a year, but at the moment I will order water.

I don’t think anyone wears drunk well. It’s expensive, can get messy and ultimately as a follower of Jesus- is just isn’t good. I know moderation 96% of the time. But the other 4% of time I can just be foolish.

It’s my birthday on Thursday. Lauren will be leaving for Africa then and Tiffany will be on Warped Tour. Leah and Josh will be doing good things in Bolivia. Katja is still in Alaska so she won’t be able to bake me anything. Jessica Simpson and I share birthdays, so she will probably be in Dallas with Tony or hanging out with Ashlee and Pete. She said we would get together this year but I think she is going to be somewhere else, again. That Bitch. There are other things I can talk about to be more dramatic than I already am, but I will refrain because we are going to Apr├Ęs Diem tonight to celebrate me and Kelli. I will have my favorites with me then so I need not to worry about it.

I may make people meet me at Octane on Thursday. So I will be around others that I love. So keep your calendar clear and drink coffee with me. As I said to Lauren, I am going to Make it Happen on Thursday, not the ‘MIH way’, but the ‘It’s my birthday way’.

BTW/FYI/NBD, if you really love me, then you would get me the little man in the right hand corner of my bloggity blog blog for my birfday.